Land Title Searches:
Information required for searches:
- PID number and / or Legal Description for property, OR
- Civic address, OR
- Name Search (search for any current interest in BC Land)
Obtain Copies and Plans:
- Copies of documents obtained from microfilm records
- Copies of documents obtained from Computer Image System
- Prints of plans from Computer Image System
- Prints from Original Plans TO SCALE – In Colour if applicable
Land Title Registrations:
- Daily attendance to Kamloops / Nelson Land Title Office, Kamloops,BC
- Electronic Filing System
- Manual Filing of applications as permitted.
- Effective May 7, 2012 LTSA of BC will implement Phase 2 of the Required Electronic Filing Plan whereby most applications will have to be submitted through the Electronic Filing System (EFS).
- Consultation with Land Title Office
Survey Department Services:
- Submission of manual/paper survey plans as permitted by LTSA
(Effective May 7, 2012 LTSA of BC will implement Phase 2 of the Required Electronic Filing Plan)
- Submission of plans through Electronic Filing System (EFS)
- Planning and Consultation for all Survey matters
Historical Records Searches / Environmental Searches:
- Copies Cancelled Titles
- Copies Transfers / Deeds
- Crown Grant Search
State of Title Certificates (STC)
A State of Title Certificate (STC) is a Certified Copy of Title issued by the Land Title Office.
Ordered On Line through BC OnLine with instructions for either Pickup by an agent in the applicable Land Title Office or forwarded by regular mail by LTSA of BC.
We are able to order STC’s for “Court Purposes” on your behalf for issuance the same day as ordered for courier to your office.
SRRS can conduct research and consultation with LTO records and staff as needed to determine if an error has occurred and subsequently submit the request form required and report back once LTO has amended the records.
For more information, please Contact Us.